Atty. Golda S. Benjamin, LLM
I've been practicing law for 14 years now - 7 years in Metro Manila, 1 year in Europe, and 6 years now in Dumaguete City.
I graduated from the University of the Philippines College of Law in 2005 and from Stockholm University in 2010 for my masters in international commercial arbitration law.
I have worked for national and international development organizations, universities, the Department of Agrarian Reform, and the Philippine Senate.
For Dumaguete clients, I only handle the following:
- corporate registrations & other corporate needs
- intellectual property cases
- private mediation/arbitration of corporate disputes
- extrajudicial settlement of estate/division of inherited properties
- appellate civil cases (Court of Appeals & Supreme Court)
- contract negotiations and contract preparation
- property sale (negotiation and preparation of deeds of sale only; no processing of transfer of titles)
I do not handle criminal cases and some civil cases (land disputes, marriage-related, adoption). Please click here if you want to find other lawyers to handle your case.
Appointment Request Form
Because of quarantine-related movement restrictions, I can only do consultations via email or video conferencing through Google Meet, Zoom, Skype, Blue Jeans, or Microsoft Teams. If you want to find other lawyers, please check out this directory.