Atty. Golda S. Benjamin, LLM
I've been practicing law for 14 years now - 7 years in Metro Manila, 1 year in Europe, and 6 years now in Dumaguete City.
I graduated from the University of the Philippines College of Law in 2005 and from Stockholm University in 2010 for my masters in international commercial arbitration law.
I have worked for national and international development organizations, universities, the Department of Agrarian Reform, and the Philippine Senate.
For Dumaguete clients, I only handle the following:
- corporate registrations & other corporate needs
- intellectual property cases
- private mediation/arbitration of corporate disputes
- extrajudicial settlement of estate/division of inherited properties
- appellate civil cases (Court of Appeals & Supreme Court)
- contract negotiations and contract preparation
- property sale (negotiation and preparation of deeds of sale only; no processing of transfer of titles)
I do not handle criminal cases and some civil cases (land disputes, marriage-related, adoption).
Request for an appointment
* Because of community quarantine restrictions, I do online consultations via Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, or Skype.